Ohh Life!!!



Life is not fair-get used to it! Bleh ! Its an old version of living life. Lemme give the new version. Its your life, live the way you want to live. I bet many people who call themselves experienced would be shouting at me this time," you, you don't know anything about life, only we the "experienced people" know about life. We have faced so many hardships in life, you'll never gonna understand." I have plenty of similar comment list in my wardrobe.
    
   Our whole existence is created by the way that we think. The thought process matters a lot. My perception is 99% things happen because you thought that they would happen and they just happen. Then you blame on destiny,gods and who ever you find the weakest. A whole loads of population is also thinking about 1% things that don't happen according to us, that's actually insane thinking about 1% things. You have 99% probability with you, you can handle the gear of your life with only just thought process. Western philosophers said " i think so i exist" that is the level of signifiacance givin to thought. Because you have not know life any other way except thinking that's why you think. We all have made it all important. I don't have any thought that doesn't means that e'm not existing. I am existing, because i am existing in such a powerful way, thought is just a small happening for me in my life. I can think but still it is a small happening, my existence is far bigger than my thought. What other people think about you and what you think about yourself, why is so important? Whatever the whole world thinks about you has no existential relevance, Whatever you are thinking right now has no existential relevance, it has psychological relevance maybe social one but not existential one.
   
   I attended a life changing workshop by a highly educated saint, he's is not so popular but the life's view i saw there can not be bounded with words. Whatever your perceptions are they are illustration, they are psychological. In fact the phrase "Life is not fair-get used to it" why do we believe in this, if it is a fact, who gave it?  a great philosopher, you know him? no. then who told you? my teacher. Who told your teacher? his teacher. This question-are about the origin will go on and on. When information is passed from one person to another, they add some "Masala" from their side. And from centuries and decades its the "Masala" that is left. I hope you i have disturbed your thought process. Share it if you like. :)

Comments

  1. great one .. exactly ..
    U R the Master of ur own thots .. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts